Monday 31 August 2009

A very kind blog award

I am so grateful to Roz at Our Beautiful Catholic Faith for awarding me such a kind blog award. She writes a beautiful blog of reverence and prayer with some stunning photography to boot. I thank you truly and I would like to pass it on to:

Jennifer at My Chocolate Heart
Andrea at Arise to Write


The official rules are as follows:

1. Copy the picture above and post it on your blog.
2. Pass it on to who you think who is/are deserving.
3. Leave a message to them.
4. Pass as many as you want.
5. Message back or leave a comment to the owner.

6 comments:

A Bit of the Blarney said...

How nice of you to offer me this award. Bless you for your kindness! Cathy

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Oh my!!! How thoughtless of me! Congratulation on YOUR receiving this lovely aware! Don't know what I was thinking! Cathy--again! :)

Anne said...

Squelly, thank you so much! I am honored!

Andrea said...

Thank you. You are too kind.
Blessings, andrea

A Bit of the Blarney said...

Forgive me for not thanking you for this award. I am so privileged to have been offered this award again and if I might say so you are one of my favorite visitors so this makes it even more special!!!! God Bless you!!! Cathy

SQUELLY said...

All of you are so very welcome! Thank you for your kind words!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin