Wednesday 20 January 2010

Just a little time for reflection

Dear Loyal Blog Visitors,

How much I have been missing you all since the start of the new term. I hope you have all had peaceful and fruitful starts to your New Year. Mine has been a little hectic but I'm just beginning to catch my breath and be still for a little while. I have made several applications in the past week, looking at the possibility of venturing out of my current comfort zone. I hope you will pray for me, that my path is one filled with the right choices and that I may learn to serve Him first and myself second.

I have some posts planned for the next few days and I can't wait to get back to reading my favourite blogs. After the snow I think I can see just a fragment of spring breaking through the darkness and life beginning to reawaken. A little hope for these dark winter days. Seasons really are metaphors that explain themseleves.

Yours in prayer

5 comments:

Andrea said...

I was just wondering about you yesterday. Glad to see you are back. Hope you are doing well.
Hugs, prayers, and love,
andrea

Therese said...

great to hear from you Squelly. We have had a wonderful holiday through this month. Next week school will start again and the week after that baby is due.

Only about 4 weeks till lent starts so I have been preparing a RE program for my children at home for it.

Monica Crumley said...

Love your new wintry background. I've been bad about reading blogs lately, but finally getting caught up. Happy New Year.

Monica Crumley said...

Love your new wintry background. I've been bad about reading blogs lately, but finally getting caught up. Happy New Year.

SQUELLY said...

Thank you so much for all your prayers and hope. You all remain in mine (and the baby too Therese! so soon!) Many Blessings

Edelxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin