Thursday 5 March 2009

I'm Back!

Hello!

I'm back! Thanks to you all for your prayers I felt them very close to me on the flight- I was unusually relaxed. I wanted you to know I returned all your prayers by offering some for all of you at the cell of Fr Kolbe. It was an experience of some enormity. I will write up all my scribblings soon. The last two apparitions of the 14 days have now been written up and its a fair few days until the next one (just three more to go) Thank you all again!

Blessings to all of you!

Edel

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I've really enjoyed your posts on the apparitions. Thank you for sharing them.

SQUELLY said...

You are more that welome! :-) So glad that you have.

Cathy Adamkiewicz said...

Can't wait to hear about your visit to the cell of St. Maximillian!
What an awesome experience that must have been....

SQUELLY said...

It was such a wonderful privilege! I am so looking forward to sharing it with you all but obviously want to take a little time to create a post that does it (at least a little) justice.

Joyful Days said...

Glad for your safe return. Will be looking for the details of your trip.

Peace!

Julie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin