Monday 13 April 2009

At the grotto I am praying for you!


I have arrived safely in Lourdes so thank you for your prayers - it is full of faith and light. I prayed for you all so very much at the grotto tonight. I hope you feel the presence of Our Lady with you (which of course you do anyway ;-) ) But I hope it is extra powerful. You are all with me here this week. I can get internet in the hotel lobby so if there are any extra petitions that you would like to have brought to the grotto then let me know. I will be checking comments but won't be blogging much as I can't lose too much precious grotto time! (so you all get a nice break from me jabbering on)

Peace and blessings to you from the foothills of these most blessed mountains!

6 comments:

Lisa said...

With you in spirit, Squelly!

dizzijoi said...

If you are still there can you please pray for my Mother who is undergoing surgery? Her name is Sharon. Thank you!

SQUELLY said...

Glad to hear it Lisa!

Of course Christine I am here till Saturday so lots of prayers and I will put a petition into the box at the grotto where lots of masses are said

My Chocolate Heart said...

Glad you're there safely...soak up the blessing of that holy place. I'd love to be there, too. Beg Our Holy Mother to pray for an end to abortion. Hasten the day when it will end...

Marie Cecile said...

With you also, thank you for praying for us all. I hope Our Blessed Mother of Lourdes will continue to guide and bless you.

SQUELLY said...

Thank you for your kind words Marie Cecile and Jennifer! I am praying, as always, for an end to the horror of abortion - and here it is really possible to understand that nothing is impossible for God.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin