Wednesday 15 April 2009

Your prayers reaching the grotto

I just wanted to let you all know that your prayers were placed in the intentions box at the grotto, just in front of the source of the spring Bernadette dug today. I also remembered you all at the baths.

Look out for photographic evidence of your petitions at the grotto- coming soon!

Tomorrow is the 130th anniversary of Bernadette's death and I hope to be at the grotto where she first experienced the love of Our Blessed Mother. I continue to pray for you all and all your intentions.

5 comments:

Ann Murray said...

Great to hear all is going so well, looking forward to more photos soon. Thanks for all the prayers. I'm sure St Bernadette smiles down on you from heaven and watches you now walk where her own feet once walked.

Tracy said...

Thank you!!

SQUELLY said...

Thanks so much! I hope she is smiling down on me and all of us - what a lovely thought.

You are more than welcome Tracy!

joannaB73 said...

Thank you - may you be truly Blessed!

SQUELLY said...

You are welcome - God Bless!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin