Friday 17 April 2009

A last brief post from Lourdes - a prayer

I fly out tomorrow after a blessed few days in Lourdes. Just had a quiet day today soaking up life here. I had forgotten what it is like when there are big pilgrimages out - so busy!  I have been used to being here in February or working in the baths in the summer when you never get to see anything because you are inside all day.

I will put a few little posts out on little things I have picked up on that I think you will enjoy over the next few days. I had a wonderful day celebrating the anniversary of Bernadette's death yesterday- when she was finally reunited with Our Lady after a long wait- so I didn't manage to post. The fact I was celebrating here meant I neglected my little blog celebrations but there is a prayer to Bernadette which is being given out in Lourdes this year to mark her special anniversary and I really want to share it with you but I will have to type it out so I will try and do that upon my return.

I will remember you all when I say farewell to the grotto tomorrow morning.

God Bless one last time from Lourdes!




2 comments:

Therese said...

Thanks so much for taking all our prayer requests to Lourdes Squelly.

SQUELLY said...

You are so very welcome - it was a real privilege to be able to take them. I took some pictures of them reaching the and they should find there way on here very soon.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin